Omelette recipe made by Georgia

Hi I’m Georgia, I love to cook and bake. These are some of my recipes that I have thought of and I’m going to make a recipe every 1 or 2 weeks. 

Omelette recipe:

Made by Georgias 

For the recipe we need: 

3 eggs 

Just a little milk or cream (around 2 Tablespoons Tbsp)

5-10 cracks of black pepper 

Salt (you do how much you want) 

1 Tbsp of chopped chives 

1 small tomato cut into small round circles 

1 or ½  small red-orange or yellow pepper (diced)

Black olives (2-3 Tbsp) 

Cheddar cheese ( shredded) 

½ of a small onion 

One cutting board 

A knife

2 or 3 bowls 

A fork for mixing                                                                                                                                                    

Stuff we need to do for omelet : 

First chop the onion, tomato, pepper ( red-orange or yellow) chives, and cheese if you have to shred it. Then you want to crack the 3 eggs into a bowl mix with a fork. Then add the milk salt and black pepper and chives to a bowl with the eggs.  Heat a pan at 2-4-6 (that is the temperature) with some butter.  Then put the egg mixture into the hot pan with the butter melted. do not mix! The eggs. Let the eggs sit in the pan for about 20 seconds. Then with a spatula just pull the eggs at a side up and then tilt the raw egg into that spot (you only have to do it once or twice). Now the egg only on the bottom should be cooked, not the top of the egg! Now add all the ingredients to the middle of the egg cheese, onion, red-orange or yellow pepper, tomato, and whatever else you want. Finally flip it so it looks like a toco, and flip side to side if you want it to be cooked more. (MY OWN RECIPE) (Georgia)

enjoy

One thought on “Omelette recipe made by Georgia