Minecraft paragraph

What? You don’t know what Minecraft is? Then I’m going to tell you why it’s a great tool in education. To begin with, it gives kids a break. What I mean is that you get to play a video game but you still have to learn how to play, build different stuff, play with your friends, and learn science. Secondly, on the education side of Minecraft, you can learn more science. For example, you can make a balloon out of latex and helium. Although I don’t know a lot about the education side of Minecraft, I know you can still build more. You can also get rare blocks and get all sorts of other cool things. Coding is a good thing in Minecraft but it is also good in the real world. It is a good life skill, it is a good thing to know in science too. Yes, Minecraft is a great site but it should not be used all day because it’s the teacher’s job to teach us, and we also should not be on our devices all day. Therefore, Minecraft is perfect to teach us cool things and to help us learn but it should not be used all day at school.